Saturday, June 6, 2009

Getting famouser by the minute

I promise that if I actually ever become a legitimate artist or well known entity of any sort, I will stop publishing my every miniscule accomplishment in my blog. But at present, success is new to me, so I can't help but share my excitement!

Someone used my stock photography on a real website! Head on over to http://idl-iaa.su and look in the top right. That's me, holding the question mark!

Unlike the last image I mentioned that was co-opted on the web, I put this one in the public domain for anyone to use.

And of course, if you'd like to use it too, or any of my other brilliant works, visit my stock photography collection at DeviantArt.

1 comments:

Geoffrey S. Eighinger said...

Make some money off this somehow.

That's what life is all about, right?

Money n' sex.