Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Art & Soul Macaroni and Cheese

By now I've had a lifetime's worth of "Meh"caroni and cheese. And that's what I got at Art & Soul.

The curly noodles were cooked to perfection. The cheese was real, gooey, baked, and topped with breadcrumbs. All of which I like.

But I just didn't really taste anything from this macaroni. It didn't tickle my palate.

While it was not bad by any stretch, it was neither mind-bogglingly good. It filled me up when I needed food, but I would not return to this restaurant with the express purpose of eating macaroni and cheese.

Rating:
1 Happy noodle for having a good texture.
1 Sad noodle for having little flavor.
1 happy noodle 1 sad noodle

The Mood Noodle rating system is not based on a fixed scale, but is a much more subjective system based on what makes me happy and what makes me sad.
Any number of happy noodles and comparatively few sad noodles constitute a good rating.

0 comments: