Thursday, April 4, 2013

White Chocolate Chunk Cookie from 4th Street Deli




The 4th Street Deli in Fernandina Beach was where my mom and I stopped for lunch on our shopping trip the second day of our vacation. While there, I had a very good sandwich and picked up a very good looking Giant Cookie for later.

Well, it might have looked good, but its taste was another matter!

It was probably one of the airiest, crispiest, crumbliest giant cookies I have ever had the misfortune of buying. And to top that off, it didn’t really have any flavor.

I’m so disappointed, I can’t talk about it, so this will be a brief review.

The white chocolate chunks were its one saving grace, providing the same chewy, creamy sugar rush I’ve come to expect from white chocolate chunks.

It cost 1.67¢ a gram, which isn’t that great, either.

The Bottom Line:
Taste: 2 stars
Texture: 2 stars
Price: 3 stars

0 comments: