Sunday, December 9, 2012

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie from Harris Teeter

Shopping at Harris Teeter (not one of my usual haunts) I ran across some individually wrapped giant cookies, one of which I obligingly took to review for this blog. And then I ran across the same cookies in a 4-pack. The 4-pack cost $4.99, or $1.25 a cookie, or 1.13¢ a gram, so I bought all 4. It was money well spent.

The cookies were substantial, but not crunchy, with that little hint of sugar grit I love so well. They made only a bit of a mess during the crumble test.

They tasted, like most white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, heavenly, and that's all I have to say.

I would certainly buy another box if I happened to find myself in Harris Teeter again.

The Bottom Line:
Taste: 5 stars
Texture: 4 stars
Price: 4 stars

0 comments: