Thursday, August 22, 2013

AU Cookie



Ashland University is famous, in part, for its AU cookies, which are shamelessly used to lure prospective students to its gates. It worked on me. AU cookies were one of the first, if not the very first, kinds of Giant Cookie I ever consumed. Strangely, it took me over 2 years of Giant Cookie reviewing before I finally got my hands on one of the cookies that started me down this path.

I attended an alumni event earlier in the summer, where I was pleased to see the cookies that had been on my To-Review list ever since I started this blog.

Unfortunately, after all the build-up, I was a little disappointed. It was overflowing with chocolate and crunchy nuts, but the taste of the cookie itself wasn't that impressive. It was also thinner than I remembered, making it less satisfying to bite into than I'd prefer.

The bottom line
Taste: 3 stars
Texture: 3 stars


0 comments: