Monday, March 18, 2013

Potbelly Sugar Cookie


My brother was in town this week, all the way from Podunk, Kansas (OK, technically it's Manhattan, but that makes it sound way too cool).

This meant I spent a lot of time out and about, finding Giant Cookies to review. I actually only found one, and it was just another variety from Potbelly, which I reviewed not too long ago. I don't usually go for sugar cookies, but this one looked pretty tempting, and anyway, it's been a whole 11 days since my last Giant Cookie review, so I had to get it!

This sugar cookie, like the last Potbelly cookie, was deliciously soft, bordering on gooey. In fact, being of the sugar variety without a lot of flavors or textures to make it interesting, this was its chief virtue, but that was really the only virtue it needed. It was delicious! (It did have coarse sugar on top, which added to its texture appeal.)

I forgot to note the price, and I had to eat the cookie on the run, so I was unable to weigh it before devouring it, but I will assume it was 1.25¢ a gram like the last one.

The Bottom Line:
Taste: 5 stars
Texture: 5 stars
Price: 3 stars

0 comments: