Thursday, January 24, 2013

Chocolate Brownie Cookie from Potbelly


When I joined my coworkers for lunch at Potbelly last week, I bought a side salad, a milkshake, and a Giant Cookie. I like to impress my coworkers with my healthy eating.

The Giant Cookie (which I consumed later so as not to appear too piggish) was a delight to my taste buds, even though it had survived the trip back to the office and thence all around the city and thence back home somewhat the worse for wear.

The first bite was definitely my favorite part. It was so soft, almost gooey, and rich and chocolatey. I thought I would die by chocolate. After a few bites, though, the thrill had worn off and I thought that it was perhaps too rich! I never thought I'd say that about a food item. Maybe my tastebuds were just in overdrive that day.

In any case, I found the price of 1.25¢ per gram (that is, $1.25 altogether, for those of you who like to buy your cookies by the cookie rather than the gram) to be about standard.

The Bottom Line:
Taste: 4 stars
Texture: 4 stars
Price: 3 stars

0 comments: