Sunday, April 22, 2012

Not Ben & Jerry's Cookies

I'm on a cookie-review roll!


Today's confection comes to you straight from a Ben & Jerry's retail location, although the brand is not actually Ben & Jerry's. And I forget what the brand actually is. Silly me. This is going to be quite a worthless review.

But not a worthless cookie! I tried two cookies of this nameless brand, and they were not bad. A classic chocolate chip cookie was the first, and it satisfied my cookie craving quite adequately. While I don't remember much of the flavor (much as I don't remember much of anything), I found the texture satisfyingly chewy.

The real treat, however, came when I bit into the white chocolate macadamia nut cookie. It had just a hint of coconut in it for an little bit of crunch, and an even better flavor than white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are usually known for!

They came in this odd, flattened-at-the-side shape that I imagine makes them perfect for lining up in a neat row like a stack of compact discs. So buy a bunch! At 130 g and $1.64 each, they are a good price, and definitely worth what you pay for them!

The Bottom Line:
Taste: 4 stars
Texture: 4.5 stars
Price: 4 stars

0 comments: