Friday, May 14, 2010

Yep. Still Famous.

I am proud to announce that I have found more of my clip art floating around on the Internet. Like the question mark stock photo that appeared on a Russian site on international driver's licenses and the graphic of bottles and cans a retail/food service website used on a page that no longer seems to be working, I not so long ago found my trusty "bottle pile" image (seen below) on someone else's website (you have to click on "give away" or "find" recyclables and then pick a state before you can see the image in use).

It's kind of an awesome website, by the way—it connects people who have recyclable materials to get rid of with people who collect recyclable materials. If you ever hoped to get a little money for your massive collection of old newspapers (annoying housemate, I'm talking to you!), I recommend visiting this site – ecycler.com – and trying it out!

Woohoo! My graphics are being used to such a noble end!

plastic bottle pile

0 comments: