Monday, August 4, 2014

Au Bon Pain Chocolate Chip Cookies

When I opened my free lunch at the Drupal conference I mentioned in my other blog, I was delighted to find a Giant Cookie gracing my lunchbox.

While I reserved judgment (and consumption) until after I could verify its weight and whether it was indeed large enough to qualify as a Giant Cookie, my eating companions all proclaimed this to be a very good cookie. And now that I have eaten one (or 2, or 3...) I have to agree.

It was crispy on the edges, top, and bottom, but delightfully soft on the inside. Rather like a sandwich cookie, only better. The taste was yummy, rich and chocolatey, something you'll never get from an average Oreo.

Because these cookies came in a catered box lunch, I can't accurately rate their price, but they were 75g each, and I wouldn't mind paying at least 2¢ a gram for them.

The Bottom Line

Taste:4 out of 5 stars
Texture:4 out of 5 stars

0 comments: